Monday, September 7, 2009

Busy Weekend!!






Gosh...where has the time gone! I can hardly believe it has been so long since I last wrote. This past week was the best of all...news that our son-in-law, Brian, has a clean bill of health from his cancer! For those who have followed the blogs which have mentioned him, he has gone through some very rigirous treatment since the first of the year. Last week he went to his dr in San Francisco and they said all was clear! We are all so thankful and can only praise God for this wonderful news.

Yesterday after going to church and seeing a play in Sacramento at the B St Theatre, the family got together at the local mexican restaurant to have a small celebration of the Great news!

Today was our granddaughter, Ashlyn's, birthday. We went to the local pizza place for their great buffet. Of course, I ate waaaay toooo much!!! Guess Weight Watchers will have to wait this week. I am sure I gained a few # between mexican and pizza!!! Anyway...after the pizza we went to Rhonda & Brians for ice cream cake and then played Apples to Apples..then a game of Pinocle. Was a fun day and the girls love playing games!










I did manage to get this little witch in my WSOAPP shop but most of my time is taken up sewing for the big sale in the fall...the Christmas Goose. I try to get a couple hundred items made and think I have only about 100 made so far...so as you can see have lots to do!
Will try to do an update on things around here. Brian goes in for a recheck (scan) every few months. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. They certainly were answered!!

No comments: