Wednesday, February 18, 2009


I have managed to do a little sewing lately. I don't know what the problem is, other than things just seem to be so slow on the shops and ebay that a person just doesn't feel like making things that will just sit and look back at you! But...on that note...I have managed to make a few things and today I got my rabbit listed on ebay! YEAH!!

I have named her Abigail...and of course made from my favorite pattern maker...Veena's Mercantile! I am drawn to her patterns for some reason. I think one thing I like is, the item is small and on the prim side that I love. I do love the way she turned out.

Haven't posted since Valentine's day, which was nice but nothing eventful. Hubby and I went to Chico to do some refrigerator shopping..a few groceries then out to a wonderful restaurant for dinner. We did finally decide on a refrigerator we liked so on Monday we ordered it and will have it next week! Mine is sooooo ugleeeee!! I have wanted a new one for a long time, and now with my new countertops decided it is time. This one has the french doors on top with the ice/water in the door and the pull out freezer in the bottom. Then, hubby surprised me by setting a date for a lady to come out and measure my diningroom sliding door for wood verticals...that will be so nice. So, guess as you can see I can't complain! No jewelry but these things are better since I have tons of jewelry.

Tonight we have a concert to go to so that will be nice. Our weather has cleared up so won't have to walk in the rain! We have had a week of solid rain (which we desperately needed) but do hate when we go out and get drenched. Hopefully it is a good concert and a great evening. Other than that...nothing much going on here. Just hope to get my rear in gear and start some Christmas for the Goose and another bunny or two in the works.

No comments: