Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Trying to get busy again!!


I am slowly trying to get back into things again. I took my tree down yesterday. I really dread that job...but now it is done..but still have other decorations up and my small tree in the diningroom up. I usually like to keep it up until the end of January, but we have company coming the end of the month and then getting new countertops installed so guess I had better think of getting it all put away before then. Our son-in-law began his cancer treatments today so kind of a hard time for me right now...but figure it is better to stay busy than just sit and think about it all.

I did manage to get a couple things listed tonight in my shoppe. Didn't get the best of pictures as it was late when I finished up but will have to do for now. I didn't have time to do anything other than some simple things..but then Valentine's day comes so soon after Christmas so doesn't leave a person much time. Until next time...prim blessings!

No comments: