Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve...quiet evening!




Since hubby is working late....thought I would update with a few pictures. This is a pic of my country tree in the diningroom. Still have both trees up and probably won't take them down until next week. Since I got fake trees it is no longer an issue with a dry tree!





I probably added a dozen ornaments to my tree this year but thought I would share a few of them with you. I love each and every ornament on my tree so just picked a few. Sort of messing around with my camera on a diffeerent setting too! I have had it for several years but just found my book (lol) in my craft room! Now if you ask my daughter Deb she could tell you why I could never find it!! LOL I am going to try to organize this mess soon here!! I guess when it starts to bother me...it is bad!!!



I have probably over 600 glass ornaments on my tree so could be here all night taking pictures...and there are always favorites...that is why I hate to take my tree down!






This is a picture of the egg (Rhea) I think it is, hand carved and painted by a friend of mine in the Christmas Goose. This is a large two day show we have in the fall, which I am a part of. I always say I am not going to do it the next year but after the show the next year doesn't look so bad! I am sure many of you can relate! Last year my husband bought me a beautiful santa in a sleigh..so this is the second to my collection.
Well, it is almost 8:00 p.m. and still alone so may as well go eat my dinner alone! DH is working in Sacramento (about 60 mi drive one way) and he called that he has to work late so may be saying Happy New Year to myself! Oh well..just another year, right! Hope you all have a wonderful 2009!! Till next time!

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

happy new year to you..love the photos and the ornaments...