Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally another Santa listed!


On the upside of my life right now....I have another santa listed today! He was partially finished when all my kids arrived, and needless to say he didn't get finished up until today. I hope to get a couple more items done before the final countdown..but who knows!!
If any of you have read my daughter's blog (Dollgiver's Attic) she has her share of problems and worries. We are all very concerned about her daughter, Laresa. Much too young to be having the heart problems she is experiencing. Along with that and our son-in-law's cancer, we are overwhelmed with anxiety this Christmas. Please keep both of them in your prayers...our family would so much appreciate it. Until next time..hope you are having a wonderful Christmas Season!

No comments: