Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Time Flies!!






First off...wishing my son James a Happy Birthday today! Like I said, how time flies! It seems it wasn't that long ago when he was small...now he is living in Indiana and only get to see him and his family once or twice a year. Thank goodness for the internet though as we do keep in much closer contact through e-mails and the messenger! Would hate to think of life without it!!


The last time I posted we, or maybe I should say I, was wondering how we were going to get my new fridge into the house.....and hoping it would fit in the opening. Well...if fit! I LOVE it! It is so much nicer than that old almond colored one we had and also love the french doors, bottom freezer and water and ice dispenser!






I have been busy (to some degree) on a few sewing projects. I didn't sell this rabbit with the carrots so.....added a youngin to her and named him Briar and listed today on ebay. I do like them in person but just seems like sales are so bad right now. I went down in my prices to see if that makes a difference, but who knows! I am sure I am not alone in this department.
We have had tons of rain the last couple weeks. Just got a call from Will that there is a warning of hail and thunder and lightning in the county north of us so am watching the sky to see if it gets dark here. If so...this computer is going off!! Don't want to take a chance in messing it up due to a power outage. Yesterday I got up to a hail storm and loud crack and the power went off for around an hour. We need the rain though since California is in a drought so they say. The water levels have gone up in reservors though, and if storms keep coming our way, maybe we can make up. So...on that note, I think I will end this and keep an eye out for changing conditions!!

No comments: